Hello. I'm Hannah Corr. I believe in celebrating life's significant events in unique and meaningful ways. We usually only do the big things once so our ceremonies are opportunities to reflect our personalities, values and beliefs and to create memories and stories for family and friends.
I have over 10 years experience in journalism, broadcasting, teaching, performing and public speaking - all of which have given me the skills to create and deliver unique and professional ceremonies.
I am an Independent Celebrant which means I am not affiliated to any organisation or religion and am able to create and deliver a ceremony in just the way you want.
I am based in Cardiff but cover the whole of south, west and mid Wales. I am also able to travel to north Wales for a small additional travel fee.
I am a member of the Fellowship of Professional Celebrants which is a professional training body for celebrants.
- I meet you to discuss your thoughts and ideas - often at the venue to get an idea of the ceremony you have in mind
- From this initial chat I put together an Order of Ceremony
- I make suggestions for poems & readings and symbolic ceremonies
- I offer gudance on writing your own vows if needed
- I write the ceremony - which is checked by you and amended until you are happy with it
- I am always available for advice and guidance on the phone or email
- I can be there at the wedding rehearsal to make sure everything runs smoothly on the day
- I offer professional, relaxed and friendly delivery of the ceremony on the day
- A copy of the ceremony can be given to you (on the day or at a later date)
- Renewal of Vows or Naming certificates can be presented
Most of all, I ensure the whole process is as stress-free as possible so you can get on with enjoying your day.
Please get in touch anytime to discuss your ideas and requirements.
Phone: 07824 784436
"Thank you SO MUCH for making our day even more perfect! Everyone said how they had been to so many weddings but no ceremony they had seen compared!! We really appreciate your time and for putting together such a beautiful ceremony for us which was so personal and will be remembered all our lives."
Hayley and Ollie, Pembrey