Hello. I'm Hannah Corr, and I'm a trained celebrant and member of the Fellowship of Professional Celebrants.
I believe in celebrating life's events in ways that are unique and meaningful. Ceremonies can reflect our personalities, values and create long lasting memories for family and friends to share.
I have over 10 years experience in journalism, broadcasting, teaching, performing and public speaking - all of which have given me the skills to create and deliver unique and professional ceremonies.
I am not affiliated to any organisation or religion, which means I am able to create and deliver a ceremony just the way you want it. I am committed to making your wedding, renewal of vows or naming ceremony one that you will remember.
I am based in Cardiff but cover the whole of south, west and mid Wales. I am also able to travel to north Wales but there will be additional travel fees.
- I will meet you with face to face to discuss your plans in detail - often at the venue to get an idea of the ceremony you have in mind
- A draft ceremony will be provided - to be approved and checked by you
- I will write an Order of Ceremony - to be agreed by you
- Continual guidance and support will be available via phone and email
- I will be there at the wedding rehearsal to enure everything runs smoothly on the day
- Professional delivery of the ceremony on the day is guaranteed
- I will present you with your own written copy of the ceremony - on the day or at a later date
- Renewal of Vows or Naming certificates can be presented
- I will ensure the whole process is as stress-free as possible so you can get on with enjoying your day
Please get in touch anytime to discuss your ideas and requirements.
Phone: 07824 784436
"Thank you very very much for making our ceremony very "us" and special - so many of our guests said that they were touched as to how delicate, personal, emotional and playful you made the ceremony - thank you!!! I wish we could have another wedding just to repeat the ceremony again."
Sheena & Mehera, Margam Park